My First Post...!








Hey....
     I am Shrinath Jagtap.  I will not write anything special about me like entrepreneur, social activist, enthusiastic person etc.etc. I am a normal human being who understands the simplicity of human life.

          Why Am I Writing this blog?

     This is the same question I am finding answer for...!Basically, after passing some years on this earth, you have enough things to write on. Everyone on this earth has something to share. The 'Mankind' has survived on this earth only because of sharing the knowledge they had. From Stone Age to today's modern era, sharing of knowledge, experiences, views have been done by the mankind to evolve. The knowledge has brought prosperity.
    Here, I am writing this blog to share my knowledge, ideas so that it can help others to evolve better.

          What will be on this blog?

     In this blog, I am going to write about agriculture in India, Investments, business ideas, education, environment, philosophy etc.
     I will also explain my 'theory of occurrence of extraordinary things' in this blog. Also, I will share my views on different problems that we face in our lives and how can we tackle them.
     There will also be some posts about 'How Can We Change Our India'.

           How will it be beneficial for you?

     As I don't consider myself expert in this field, this will be a great platform to develop, share new ideas which can change our view, about the surrounding things. Being Optimistic, you always believe to change the things by changing the ideology of the people. I believe, 'change begins from ourselves first, then rest of world will change according to it'. So, whatever will be the discussions will take place here, would always have the outcome in the form of change...!

            Last Words...

      Change is the only permanent thing on this earth, somebody has wisely said. I hope, this blog will help all (including me!) to learn and evolve to a better person in this world.
     
     Thanking you.

 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments